Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Targeted promotion (TB9M28): Bonus miles per segment and for meeting PQD goals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted promotion (TB9M28): Bonus miles per segment and for meeting PQD goals

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2015, 12:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, NW forever
Originally Posted by physicsmajor
Did you ever end up getting actual bonus posted? I've also gotten just the segment ones and not the PQD target one yet.
I called a few weeks ago and they confirmed that I qualified for the PQMs and said to sit tight. I emailed 1kvoice yestereday asking if they can get it moving. Today they wrote back and said I wasn't registered for the promotion, which is {incorrect} because:
a) I have an email confirmation of registration
b) When I go to the promo page and try to register it says I already registered.
c) I've been getting the per-segment bonuses since August.

I tried to be civil in my response. Without this I'm about 8k PQM short of requalifying for 1K.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 23, 2015 at 12:06 am Reason: Using symbols, spaces or other methods to mask vulgarities is not allowed. http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#offensive
Old Dec 23, 2015, 6:58 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dfreeman02
I called a few weeks ago and they confirmed that I qualified for the PQMs and said to sit tight. I emailed 1kvoice yestereday asking if they can get it moving. Today they wrote back and said I wasn't registered for the promotion, which is {incorrect} because:
a) I have an email confirmation of registration
b) When I go to the promo page and try to register it says I already registered.
c) I've been getting the per-segment bonuses since August.

I tried to be civil in my response. Without this I'm about 8k PQM short of requalifying for 1K.
At this point, try talking with the MPSC instead of 1k desk.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, NW forever
Originally Posted by exerda
At this point, try talking with the MPSC instead of 1k desk.
Just got the response: They apologized for the error and added the 15K PQM to my account. ^
Old Dec 31, 2015, 10:12 am

Programs: DL, AA, UA, WN, Hyatt, HHonors, Avis Pref+
How are the segment bonuses showing up? I expected to see them as separate activity and have not seen them for the flights I took. The MP help desk said I already had them but when I do the math of PQD's times earning rate, I get the amount it shows I earned, nothing extra. They tried to send me to web support since they handle the promotion but I ended up at the initial phone tree for United. I think I will try to contact them by email. Any other ideas?
Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:42 pm

Programs: AF
Originally Posted by ZonaFlyer
How are the segment bonuses showing up? I expected to see them as separate activity and have not seen them for the flights I took. The MP help desk said I already had them but when I do the math of PQD's times earning rate, I get the amount it shows I earned, nothing extra. They tried to send me to web support since they handle the promotion but I ended up at the initial phone tree for United. I think I will try to contact them by email. Any other ideas?
I see them as separate line items that post once or twice a month -- e.g. they posted today for everything in December so far.

Still haven't gotten the PQD bonuses yet, though.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 3:24 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott (Plat Premier, LT Plat)
so this is interesting.. Current 1K and I wasn't given an offer. Ended 2015 with 216K PQM, 63K PQD.

I had read through this thread earlier and tried signing up but the system wouldn't let me. Kept getting error message "This is not a valid offer for MP Account XXXX". I was unhappy but I let it slide.

However, when I logged in today, I noticed that I have gotten 200K miles added to my account. Upon closer scrutiny I noticed a bunch of MileagePlus Bonus credits on my account (10k per flight in F/J/A/Z/P/C/D between 10/20 and 11/30). Not sure why I got em but I'm keeping the extra 200K miles coz this is the one time UA IT's sheer incompetence works to my advantage.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 9:29 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Im really confused. Yesterday I had 92,000 PQM and am awaiting 10,000 bonus PQM's for the promotion I signed up for. But looking at my account this morning, I don't see anywhere that the 10,000 PQM's were added but my account is now showing 1K again for 2016 and upgrades were added. i wonder if UA knows they owe me the 10,000 PQM's so just went ahead and added them without it showing anywhere. Guess it does not matter, my 1K is secure and upgrades (which I don't use any longer) are in my account (6GPU's for1K and 2 extra RPU's for hitting 100,000

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.