Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Airlines Adds Trans-Atlantic Routes for Summer 2015: EWR-VCE,IAD-CDGx2,ORD-DUB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Airlines Adds Trans-Atlantic Routes for Summer 2015: EWR-VCE,IAD-CDGx2,ORD-DUB

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by seenitall
Finally I change that I like. I have hated getting into Paris so early in the AM, especially on weekends. RER isn't really running at full capacity yet, and hotel not ready for check-in. Now if only they will extend this extra flight to year around, I will be a happy camper.
Agree - the later flight is a good idea.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by noah
That 2nd IAD-CDG flight has been on the schedule before; I took it summer 2011. Great timing; leaves late enough to sleep -- even if your body is on west coast time.
That's what I remember as well. So this really isn't something new. I remember after the merger, people were upset because the daily 772 to CDG was being replaced with double-daily 752 service.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 4:10 am
aau

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA MM Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Plat, IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by channa
Good adds. Have they canceled NCL yet?
LOL!

The second IAD-CDG flight has come and gone before, and I really like the late afternoon TATL departures from Europe. Not optimistic, but I hope it sticks around longer.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:16 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by 787fan
So what happened to the ORD-FCO rumor ? No more ?
They tried that route several years ago and killed it after less than a year. I took it several times, as it was great for connecting to the Midwest. But the loads were always rather light.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:15 am

Programs: 2015 kettle
I love the ORD to DUB flight addition, if only seasonal. I wish they'd make it year round. Aer Lingus is the only game in town outside of summer, and they aren't great and you can't earn PQM's on EI, either.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:21 am

Programs: 1MM, UA 1k
2 thumbs up for EWR-VCE....!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:21 am

I'm living near Venice, Italy. I'm planing my next NY-visit for september 2015 using the new nonstop-connection of UA. Do you think there will be special opening offers for the seasonal flight VCE-EWR and when are they to expect ? At the moment prices for economy roundtrip are about $ 950,00

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.