Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Clubs-what's up with no choc./caramel cookies?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Clubs-what's up with no choc./caramel cookies?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2014, 4:13 am

Programs: ua 1k/*g, ge, hh g, spg/mr plat
Originally Posted by geo979
None in Houston Friday and none in LA today. Are they on backorder or gone for good?
I was in c north lounge on Friday and they had them - I guess you just need time to loungehop until you find them
Old Nov 3, 2014, 4:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA ,Qantas ,Southwest
Originally Posted by geo979
None in Houston Friday and none in LA today. Are they on backorder or gone for good?
It's a specific policy decision to help with the implementation of the new slimline seats that are being refitted
Old Nov 4, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Angry

Problem solved at Denver East Club today--no cookies at all!
Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver
Choc/caramel available at Seattle today.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 4:06 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Sunday Nov 10.

Only sugar at LAS and LAX.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 8:36 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, American Kettle, Hertz #1 Presidents Circle, Marriott LT Platinum
When I first noticed the new cookies it was Oatmeal Raisin and Sugar/Shortbread cookies. Then the Oatmeal went away and the Chocolate/Caramel came in. Now it looks like the Oatmeal are back, at least at EWR Today.

So maybe they are rotating the cookie selection. I don't mind as I was eating way too many of the Chocolate Chip ones. Can't stand Oatmeal Cookies so that will cut down on my snacking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.