Check a load factor

Old Sep 14, 2014, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Check a load factor

Could someone with access to the information check the Y load factor on UA950, IAD-BRU for this coming Saturday, Sept. 20? Also if possible SN516, same route, same date? We have ZED tickets and it's hard to get a decent handle on the situation on myIDtravel.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:20 am

If you're using ZED/ID90 tickets you should know that you need to be well versed in the best way to approach flying with them. FT isn't the best way to get loads.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by allga
Could someone with access to the information check the Y load factor on UA950, IAD-BRU for this coming Saturday, Sept. 20? Also if possible SN516, same route, same date? We have ZED tickets and it's hard to get a decent handle on the situation on myIDtravel.

Thanks in advance.
If you have access to the MyID/ID90 Travel website then I would suggest you look at the following.

= Good

:| = So and So

= Not Good
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Looking at publicly available inventory data, the SN flight looks great, and the UA flight not so much.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 12:03 pm
RJ1

Originally Posted by allga

Thanks in advance.
Sorry that I can't help you with your question, but I love your signature!
Old Sep 14, 2014, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UnitedFlyGuy
If you're using ZED/ID90 tickets you should know that you need to be well versed in the best way to approach flying with them. FT isn't the best way to get loads.
Thanks. As parents of a pilot we've been flying non-rev for 15 years so we're pretty well versed. I've found that the myID smiley faces are often unreliable, sometimes in the extreme, and this seems to be one of those cases. If you have a better way that people use to check loads on other than their "home" metal, please PM me and let me know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.