Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Clubs new menu options-Will United follow?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Clubs new menu options-Will United follow?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cerealmarketer
Delta raises SkyClub price to $695 from $450.

Delta eliminates 2 guest privilege from SkyClub $695 membership level.

We're getting the better end of the bargain on the Club level.

I'd like more food as much as anyone, but if it means matching Delta prices I am OK not getting a replica of the watered down soup spread at Air Canada lounges that seems to get 2 Michelin Stars around these parts.

And I prefer UA clubs to AA. Better breakfast spread, better premium wines.
You are confused. There is still a $450 DL individual membership option. The $695 membership is the executive membership level which allows 2 guests.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by LBJ
You are confused. There is still a $450 DL individual membership option. The $695 membership is the executive membership level which allows 2 guests.
Yes indeed.

I will still prefer $500 (or $395) and 2 guests but no soup / salad over $450 and no guests with soup / salad. But it's a closer call.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:49 am

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Originally Posted by Vulcan
Raise them all they want. It will lower the crowds and I am a lifetime member. Real food, PLEASE.
^^^ me too
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
I also felt that the Delta Sky Club is far superior to United Club in food & drink offering and other assistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.