Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New (temporary) SFO Club Open - June 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New (temporary) SFO Club Open - June 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Boghopper
Heh, let's see how long this "temporary' club stays around. The C/D gates at IAD are "temporary" and they are decades old with no relief in sight.

I wonder if the planned Centurion lounge will be around the same area. That will be quite a contrast (I know where I'll be going, and also when I cancel my MP Club card).
This is temporary. The comparison to IAD is inapt.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Well according to the sign at the start of the hallway towards it, as at this morning the temporary UC is temporarily closed due to airport construction. No mention of how long it's closed for as far as I could see...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.