Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Chase UA PQD Waiver Q&A: when updated, calendar year, cancellation,.. [Consoldiated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 19, 2017, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
How does this work?
If you use any MP branded Chase credit card and accumulate more then $25,000 of qualified purchases in a calendar year, you will be exempt from the PQD requirement for Premier Silver, Gold or Platinum status. It does not apply to 1K qualification.
Note: PresidentPlus primary cardholders are inherently exempt and do not have a minimum spend requirement.

When is the UA site updated with latest Chase numbers?
Consensus (2017) is this is done weekly but unclear if the same day of the week for everyone (Many believe it is Friday with spend thru the previous weekend)

Over what time period is the spending measured?
The calendar year of the activity, not the billing period based.

What cards are included?
All Chase MileagePlus branded cards including the legacy cards.
Is the Chase TravelBank Card included? Appears yes
For those with multiple cards, it is cumulative spending across all eligible cards that is counted.

Where can I see my year to date spend?
Go to mystatus.united.com, sign in, find on the righthand side "See My Chase Spend" and click on the button
Only visible for those with an eligible card and subject to the PQD requirement (USA residents). When qualified for Plat and 1K is the next level, the PQD waiver no longer applies.

Does the waiver work for authorized cardholders?
No, only the primary account cardholder.
There is only one UA MP account associated with Chase credit cards.
Print Wikipost

Chase UA PQD Waiver Q&A: when updated, calendar year, cancellation,.. [Consoldiated]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2019, 6:23 pm

It has been 10 ten days since my last transaction was posted on the credit statement. It's not updating in the United system. I guess I might not be able to take advantage of the Pluspoints for my upcoming flight this weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.