Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Purchase BR ticket from UA?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2014, 8:40 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ryder1650
.... If anyone has any ideas on how to get the fare I see on ITA to price out properly on UA's computers, that would be very helpful!
Approach #1 -- Try Hipmunk.com, an ITA like search engine that will give you a option to link to a purchasing site -- If you also have UA flights, that purchasing site might be united.com.

Approach #2 -- try to book as an award flight, if available then before booking you should be offer an all cash purchasing option. (Ahh see in post #1 you have tried this)

A potential issue is some airline will offer certain fares only via their outlets, especially true for deep discount fares. You may be running into this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.