Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2014 EQM/EQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2014 EQM/EQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2014, 2:00 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Will pass 100k tonight fliying to ICN in real world. In the UA world I will not as UA can't seem to figure out how I got from ORD to NRT in spite of the fact they credited the two flights before and three flights since with zero issues.

The MP team must think I used the Star Trek teleporter to magically arrive in NRT instead of flying on UA 881 which my BP shows...

YTD PQD: 27k+
YTD PQS: 33.5
YTD PQM: 100k+
Old Apr 3, 2014, 7:10 am

Programs: GS, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, *gold
PQM: 75,869
PQS: 43.5
PQD: $25,193

1k with trips booked in the next month from FSD to SYD, and FSD to HKD - those two will put me at about 120 PQM and 40k of PQD.
Old Apr 3, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by bmwe92fan

The MP team must think I used the Star Trek teleporter to magically arrive in NRT instead of flying on UA 881 which my BP shows...
You mean the Star Alliance teleporter. Kinda scary how often they have no record of who, exactly, has been on their aircraft (although in fairness, MP Cust Svc has ultimately been able to figure out a way in recent past short of my having to mail anything in to anyone).
Old Apr 4, 2014, 11:34 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold
PQM: 28,068
PQS: 26
PQD: $1818

Not even close to Silver despite PQM. Looks like I'll be at 50K PQM and <$3000 PQD in the next few weeks.
Old Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Will pass 100k tonight fliying to ICN in real world. In the UA world I will not as UA can't seem to figure out how I got from ORD to NRT in spite of the fact they credited the two flights before and three flights since with zero issues.

To be honest, I doubt M+ customer services would even notice or care.

My 3 M+ flying records from the past 20 years are filled with errors and inconsistencies and United never questioned once.
Old Apr 5, 2014, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
To be honest, I doubt M+ customer services would even notice or care.

My 3 M+ flying records from the past 20 years are filled with errors and inconsistencies and United never questioned once.
What I meant was that I emailed in after it didn't post and explained what happened and they said nothing was showing in their system - when I asked them how I got from ORD to NRT it was unexplainable to them.

Here is part of the note from GS back to me...

"I have contacted MileagePlus again regarding the flight. In addition they advised that they can not remove and add flights like they have in the past. All corrections are done via an "adjustment" process, which should correct the amount of miles that are credited to your account. I think that when you have returned and have a few minutes that you need to contact MileagPlus and work with a supervisor to review this specific itinerary to make sure that all mileage credit is posted correctly."
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:01 am

Programs: UA GS 5 MM, Delta 1.6MM & Hilton Diamond, Avis Chairman, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
201654 PQMs
101.5 PQS

Will cross 205k PQD tonight on DL cause UA can't run an ontime operation. Will have to email MP in 5 days for ORC.

"I have contacted MileagePlus again regarding the flight. In addition they advised that they can not remove and add flights like they have in the past. All corrections are done via an "adjustment" process, which should correct the amount of miles that are credited to your account. I think that when you have returned and have a few minutes that you need to contact MileagPlus and work with a supervisor to review this specific itinerary to make sure that all mileage credit is posted correctly."
I was told something very similar a few weeks ago by a MP supervisor.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)

So GS threw up their hands and punted back to you? That's pretty lame.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by Kacee
So GS threw up their hands and punted back to you? That's pretty lame.
And yet, not surprising to me at all! I really ripped UA on the flight down gauge from NRT to ICN when I got my post flight review email - not expecting anything back. Crew however was awesome.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 9:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.1MM, CX Diam 1.0MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC, MGM Pearl
Crossed the 50K mark finally HKG-EWR

(was stuck at 48K for a while after TPE-NRT-ORD-BWI-CLT-BNA-IAH-FLL-CLT-BWI-DEN-NRT-TPE, not all at once of course).
Old Apr 7, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: MP,MR Silver,Avis
In the UA world I will not as UA can't seem to figure out how I got from ORD to NRT in spite of the fact they credited the two flights before and three flights since with zero issues.

The MP team must think I used the Star Trek teleporter to magically arrive in NRT instead of flying on UA 881 which my BP shows.
Did you buy anything on board that flight (drink, wifi)? Someone used that in the past to prove they were on a flight.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 4:16 am

Programs: -=- UA: GS + 3.9 Million Miler; Hilton: Diamond; Marriott: Gold; Hertz: President's Circle
Passed PQM 75,000 / PQS 51 today (NRT-ORD). Another trip to NRT in 1.5 weeks.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 6:16 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SQ PPS, CX Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Silver
Finally hit silver. My plan of crediting only as much as needed to hit 1k for GPUs is on track. For reference last year almost all was on UA metal and was close to 1k at this point (total around 280k, with almost 270k on UA metal.

The rest is going to delta and SQ.

Thanks for no GS united. You finally broke me and I'm much happier.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 8:04 am

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP
for me so far:

90K EQM
46.5 segments
35K EQD

I have trips planned to Australia, and twice to Europe in the next month....
Old Apr 11, 2014, 12:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
50k EQM
25 EQS
< $6000 PQD

I['d post real miles and PQD but my last two segments were flown last night/today and won't post until next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.