Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

What's going on with TG award availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2013, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, *G, FlyingClub

Looking at flying from BKK to ZRH in April. I have existing biz tickets on Swiss that I plan to use to get to BKK (currently for Boston, but will change to BKK).

Last Friday and even yesterday I was looking at a ton of open award space (on UA) for Business Saver and even some First availability for the week of April 21st. When I went online tonight to look at more options, pretty much every flight out of BKK on TG has no award availability in business.

Did something happen?

I am UA Platinum / *G. I tried clearing my cache and cookies and re-logging into .bomb.

Side note - if anyone else have some tips on Star Alliance desitnations that meet these criteria and might have better availaility - I'd appreciate it. (1) would be warm / tropical in April (2) have good beaches / scuba (3) be safe (4) have family friendly resorts.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by Tbakes

I am UA Platinum / *G. I tried clearing my cache and cookies and re-logging into .bomb.
Your status is irrelevant for biz awards, whether it be partners or United metal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.