Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Any other FTers attending the IAD Premier Event on 22 June?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2013, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5* Gold, HH Diamond

Any other FTers attending the IAD Premier Event tomorrow?

Dear gras,

Our Airport Operations staff is having an event in Washington Dulles, for our most important customers. You were one of six customers chosen by our agents to be sent an invitation to this very fun event.

To express our appreciation for your business, we would like to open our doors to you and a guest on Saturday, June 22nd for a behind-the-scenes look at our United Airlines Dulles International Airport operation.

On the tour, you will have the opportunity to interact with United Airlines operations staff – and even try your hand at some of their daily responsibilities. You’ll have the chance to drive a passenger loading bridge, climb into the cargo hold of an aircraft and more. We’ll have a light snack and beverages after the tour.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 21, 2013 at 5:59 am Reason: vague thread title
Old Jun 21, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: Hyatt GLOB, Marriott Lifetime PLT, UA 1K 1MM.
you get to drive a jetbridge?

what the... how come i never get invited to these things...
Old Jun 21, 2013, 6:03 am

Programs: UA 1K
Notice that they don't say that you'll have the chance to climb *out* of the cargo hold of an aircraft. Bon voyage!
Old Jun 21, 2013, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by mherdeg
Notice that they don't say that you'll have the chance to climb *out* of the cargo hold of an aircraft. Bon voyage!
this is their way of training the over entitled elites of IAD to ride in cattle class.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5* Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mherdeg
That's hysterical!! I need to be more careful about what I sign up for. I'll let you know where I end up...
Old Jun 21, 2013, 7:06 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by gras
That's hysterical!! I need to be more careful about what I sign up for. I'll let you know where I end up...
Now that is TRUE self-loading cargo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.