Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat assigned, but not visible online

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2013, 10:58 am

Programs: UA-1Kmm, AA-EX Plt mm-, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by schriste
I flew EWR to HKG 2 weeks ago and the "---" happened to me also... in my case it was a coach ticket without any upgrade.
Something similar happened to me today. I'm wait listed for a Biz upgrade EWR--HKG and checked it today printing my Y class boarding pass. My reservation now shows seat number as "--". It is very unnerving to see seat numbers disappear given my history of lost seat assignments in Shares.
Old May 28, 2013, 11:08 am

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
Here we go again?

Checked in online this morning. Went to check my seat assignments

SEA/EWR and EWR/FRA

SEA/EWR the seat assignment shows correctly on the .com seat map

EWR/FRA The seat assignment shows -- on .com

BUT when I look at the printout, mobile boarding pass and iPhone Passbook pass, all seats are assigned correctly. .

Old May 28, 2013, 4:24 pm

Programs: United Platinum, Chase Presidential Plus
Originally Posted by Bear4Asian
Here we go again?

Checked in online this morning. Went to check my seat assignments

SEA/EWR and EWR/FRA

SEA/EWR the seat assignment shows correctly on the .com seat map

EWR/FRA The seat assignment shows -- on .com

BUT when I look at the printout, mobile boarding pass and iPhone Passbook pass, all seats are assigned correctly. .

You would think that they could fix this glitch! At least all of us seem to get our proper seat in the end; my EWR-IST seat was fine, notwithstanding the --.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.