Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20,000+ Lifetime Miles just vanished

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2013, 8:04 am

Programs: AS MVP 100K, UA PremEx-MM
I took a screen shot on Sunday; I was down by 8,097 miles, which reappeared on Monday.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Baze
Point taken and I always go back to the point, Einstein couldn't add. So it has nothing to do with ones intelligence. But Einstein's inability to do basic math is also a myth, hence the joke. He actually had problems with things such as language, etc.

So I apologize if you took offense.

And as for posting too much, under 3500 posts in ~14 years is not very much. specially when compared to ones with 30,000+ posts and some of those in a MUCH shorter time period.
Baze: been away a few days and missed your post. Thanx. I have respected your posts and have ample opportunity to generate a thicker skin myself. I see that your domicile is not far from ours in the SF South Bay. I will partially reveal that my major day job is in trauma and cancer surgery and I lead the largest independent group of trauma surgeons in California. We staff nearly all the trauma centers in the SF Bay Area.
If you get in a life-threatening crash, you you would likely be taken to our team.

Someone asked what were the "advanced degrees" I referred to. Actually, most of my surgeons have such degrees such as PhD's and (ugh) MBA's. One has a JD. We are nearly all Stanford products. So, it can happen.

We surgeons are just like anyone else. If we get time off, we'd like to get a decent deal from the airline industry, especially an upgrade to first class. Getting back to the thread, it represented one of the best things of Flyertalk--alerting other flyers to a problem and generating consensus on how to deal with it.

Best regards to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.