Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20,000+ Lifetime Miles just vanished

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2013, 1:12 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat/P100, UA 1K 1MM
I am missing about 100,000 Lifetime miles...
Old Feb 24, 2013, 1:35 pm

My number is off by a bit, but I'm not sure how much.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Baze
Jeez, maybe you should lighten up. Did you not see the big smiley face at the end of the line? Meant as a joke based on the exact numbers you posted which did in fact come to 25K. Wow, come on. And what does having advanced doctorate degrees have to do with anything? Wow DYKWIA!!!
Can we, please, stop using "DYKWIA" at every turn? It doesn't always fit.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by FullFare
The bigger picture (theme), which should not be lost, is that UA has a problem, without much doubt that appears to have surfaced acutely. Further, I went back to previous "statements" in the account and, frankly, they never have updates or confirmations of what the lifetime balances are. I was surprised that that wasn't there.
I've been meaning to post on this myself. Does anyone know a good way to track BIS miles via the MP site?

With all the variations in EQM/RDM accounting (and same-flight multiple-segmetns), there's no similar details for BIS (other than the meticulous records that some FT'ers keep that I'm far too disorganized/lazy for).
Old Feb 24, 2013, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, US LT Silver, AA Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold
My Lifetime miles are down by over 200,000! What the .....?!
Old Feb 24, 2013, 4:15 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Maybe the miles skimmed and now someone's mistress has a million lifetime miles.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist,
Missing 2000 here that were there a few days ago.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
As a data point-mine are fine,but I have not flown UA in 2013. My only activity is CC and a US itinerary.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 7:47 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Mine is fine.

Just checked it. Mine is just fine. Perhaps, I have not said anything bad about UA. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...es/biggrin.gif
Old Feb 24, 2013, 7:58 pm

Programs: UA-1K, Aegean-Gold, TK-Elite, Accor-Platinum, SPG-Gold, Hilton-Gold, Club Carlson-Gold,AMEX-Platinum
Yep!

Mine is gone from 171,XXX to 159,590 ...

Thanks UA!!!
Old Feb 24, 2013, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GM (2013 Gold, 2014 Silver), Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by rpcbind
I've been meaning to post on this myself. Does anyone know a good way to track BIS miles via the MP site?

With all the variations in EQM/RDM accounting (and same-flight multiple-segmetns), there's no similar details for BIS (other than the meticulous records that some FT'ers keep that I'm far too disorganized/lazy for).
+1
Is there any way except to track it ourselves?
Old Feb 24, 2013, 8:01 pm

50K is missing here. Come on UA
Old Feb 24, 2013, 8:56 pm
QBK

Programs: UA 1K-MM + UC, Marriott Plat, National Exec
Wow!!! After reading the thread, I figured I'd have some missing miles too, but this is amazing! I'm down from about 280K to under 120K.

Anybody else missing more than 50% of their total?
Old Feb 24, 2013, 9:15 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As these posts have evolved I keep checking, so far unscathed
Originally Posted by rpcbind

no, and that's why some of us do it. (or never fly in a situation where there is a PQM bonus).
Old Feb 24, 2013, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by FullFare
Called MP customer service. They said it was a "glitch" and they were "aware" of it. Asked when they would fix---reply 1 - 2 weeks.
If they are aware of a "glitch", and are going to have it fixed in a few weeks, why not just wait and see, or call. That is unless you are planning on cashing out sooner than later on the "Lifetime" part of the deal. It is an annoyance and some of this stuff gets old, real fast, but once it's supposedly fixed and your proper miles aren't there, then would be the time to freak.

If it were me that had a reduction (which I didn't), I'd be calling MP for a second opinion thus soliciting a straight answer. Good luck on that part and it may take a few "Hang Ups and Call Again's" for assurance purposes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.