Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie United change flight question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Newbie United change flight question

I purchased 2 tickets "T" class from ewr-tlv PM (next week). I wanted to change the flight to the afternoon flight (I think 3:30). I read on United.com that they offer same day change fairs for $75. I used flight stats and they are showing that there are 9 "t" class available. Im assuming that my odds are pretty good of getting a confirmed change rather then standby or paying a change of fare. I checked that flight and its showing only the preferred seats are available, does that mean that if I beg them (lol) on the phone they will possibly change me to a preferred seat? And will they actually assign me a seat when doing the change, so I know that we are sitting together and not stuck in 2 different middle seats?

TIA
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
They will likely assign you a seat when you SDC. You may be seated apart. If you'd like to select preferred seats together, you need to pay the fee for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.