Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA1621 IAH->EWR Seat 4L Jacket Swap

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Gold, American Kettle, Hertz #1 Presidents Circle, Marriott LT Platinum
UA1621 IAH->EWR Seat 4L Jacket Swap

Title says most of it all. I did not notice that the jacket I pulled out of the overhead bin was not mine until I arrive at my final destination.

I was on UA 1621 on 02/04 and believe that I have swapped jackets with the lady in 4L. If you are a FT'er please PM me so at least I can return your jacket. Hopefully you have mine.

Cheers
Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Call the lost & found group and explain the situation. They're much more likely to be able to help than FT is.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Gold, American Kettle, Hertz #1 Presidents Circle, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by sbm12
Call the lost & found group and explain the situation. They're much more likely to be able to help than FT is.
Thats in the plan too. Working multiple avenues. You never know what might work.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 9:39 am

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
This happened to me in December on LGA-IAH, sort of. The FA distributed the coats incorrectly. In the end I never got my coat back. Two weeks after a message to 1kvoice a CS manager in Houston contacted me and made it right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.