Community
Wiki Posts
Search

saver award rt melbourne need help

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

saver award rt melbourne need help

I have been following united;s site for days now finding very little each day it gets closer to 337 days before we want to fly.. next Jan 13 or 14 and i don't know if it is a bad time to try and book or if I am doing something wrong.. do i need to get on the website at midnight? When do they release new FF seats?
I am getting nervous that we wont be able to get FF tickets for when we want to go. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to snag a FF saver award ticket? Do more or less become available as time goes on.. I would think less but I seemed to recall I could have gotten tickets for this Jan a few months ago so strange..
Old Feb 4, 2013, 6:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Just because the calendar shows 330 days before your preferred departure date doesn't mean UA (or any other carrier, for that matter) will release seats for your route. That's the first date that award inventory can be released. It doesn't mean it will. You have a few choices: start by reading this exhaustive thread on the topic http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...t-merged.html; keep checking and/or subscribe to Expert Flyer www.expertflyer.com -- you can set up a search for date(s), route(s), carrier(s) and it will email you when appropriate inventory opens up.

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Feb 4, 2013 at 6:54 pm Reason: fixed grammar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.