Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Former CO, now UA 777ER with Lie Flats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Former CO, now UA 777ER with Lie Flats

OK, I have searched all over and can't find it. Where is the thread for the best seating information for the ex-CO 777ER serving EWR-HKG with the BF lie-flats???

I'm in BF and want to know where to sit... any info is appreciated!

(I've changed from the ever-late ORD-HKG UA 744 to this flight in hopes of actually getting to HKG on time!)
Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by geo1005
OK, I have searched all over and can't find it. Where is the thread for the best seating information for the ex-CO 777ER serving EWR-HKG with the BF lie-flats???

I'm in BF and want to know where to sit... any info is appreciated!

(I've changed from the ever-late ORD-HKG UA 744 to this flight in hopes of actually getting to HKG on time!)
For this flight, seatguru does fine. There is no consolidated thread, like there is for pmUA.

But there are some random threads (try 772 and seats in a search) that pick out great Y and some BF seats.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...7-ewr-pek.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.