Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Best Way to find/Book GPU (systemwide) eligible fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Way to find/Book GPU (systemwide) eligible fares?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2012, 6:51 am
Original Poster

Arrow Best Way to find/Book GPU (systemwide) eligible fares?

Ok, after spending an hour looking, I'm just going to ask for help. Under the legacy United, you could search for a fare and click the box that says (eligible for upgrade using a systemwide) and it'd show you which flights were eligible - at a higher fare of course.

Now, there's no such option and to not risk coach for international flights, I've just been buying business and my GPU's are now going to just expire - crazy huh?

What's the best way to be able to see/book GPU (systemwide) eligible flights? Are there a bunch of fare codes that I can just paste in the search window?

THANKS so much in advance!!!
Old Jun 17, 2012, 7:56 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
This existing thread should be of help:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ilability.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.