FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Questions Regarding the United Club one-time pass ( OTP ) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1345572-questions-regarding-united-club-one-time-pass-otp.html)

jamesbondc May 4, 2024 7:14 am

Lounge at IGI airport with my United Explorer card question

Hello Seniors, I m flying back from Delhi, IGI airport on United flight coming back to US. I have United Explorer credit card. Do they have any lounge option for United at this airport or do I only get to use my passes at US airports?

SPN Lifer May 4, 2024 7:37 am

The one-time pass (OTP) issued for Explorer Card holders may be used at any United Club (UC) worldwide. Currently, the three UCs outside the U.S.A. are located at LHR, NRT & MEX. Sorry. :(

Keep in mind that when a UC is very overcrowded, it may decline to accept OTPs at that time.

WineCountryUA May 4, 2024 10:51 am

Originally Posted by jamesbondc (Post 36209397)
Hello Seniors, I m flying back from Delhi, IGI airport on United flight coming back to US. I have United Explorer credit card. Do they have any lounge option for United at this airport or do I only get to use my passes at US airports?

Those in Business Class have access to "Encalm Prive Lounge" at DEL
I found *A *Gs have access to lounges at various Indian airports including DEL, BLR

But UC pass only work at actual UCs and not at *A lounges or contract lounges
As mentioned, most UCs are domestic and presently on 3 non-domestic (LHR, NRT & MEX) & GUM depending how you want to qualify GUM

barb64 May 9, 2024 6:07 am

Ok thanks hoping to use my passes this month at EWR🫰

UA_Flyer May 9, 2024 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Say Vandelay (Post 36190289)
That's a lot of miller lite and hummus.

I thought they stopped refill the hummus after certain time...at least not the beer.

LarryJ May 9, 2024 8:42 am

Timing has a lot to do with it.

I used a pass at the EWR A-Terminal club on the day of the earthquake. I arrived around 8:30am for a planned ~5hr stay until my flight home. Lots of seating available at that time. Very low occupancy.

The delays from the earthquake, and EWR ATC tower evacuation, added a couple of hours to my stay. When I left, the club was packed with no open seats and the "no passes" sign was up.

freedom2020 May 17, 2024 3:09 pm

Not sure if anyone asked, but where can I verify the bard code is still valid or not? Like a balance check of gift cards?

povertyjetset May 17, 2024 5:20 pm

Mine were listed under MP Wallet until used.

SPN Lifer May 17, 2024 9:07 pm

Yes. After use they disappear from one's United app.

If wanting to verify the validity of an image of someone else's OTP that has been gifted, there is no way to do that.