Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: These views are my own and do not represent the views of United Airlines
Wink Thank you

Its good to see this forum is still going strong. I was on here a lot back in 2002. with merger weekend having just having happened, I found myself returning here to see how everyone's travels went and how united team was handling everything. Thanks for all your support during the "switch" over.

Thanks again Cdayind
with the addition of cvg
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:47 pm

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Wow, looking at your prior posts sure puts things in context! Anyone needing to remember how bad things used to be should start with this thread. You'll find this post from the OP-
Originally Posted by cdayind
Ok gang. I know that things are not great. But, we need you. Think of all those UA agents that have made a difference in your day. Its DO or DIE. We need you now.

Think of that kind UA person that went out of the way for you. (Yes, thats is the job)Would AA have done it for you. Please stand with us. Dont walk away. All days are not the best. But still, think of the day they cared about your meeting, your kids birthday, your vacation. I know you have all had some, or you wouldn't still be here. Please, stand by us.. We need you more than ever. Thanks for you time.... IND CORI

[This message has been edited by cdayind (edited 02-08-2003).]
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:58 pm

Programs: Something lifetime here and there
Originally Posted by Mike Jacoubowsky
Wow, looking at your prior posts sure puts things in context! Anyone needing to remember how bad things used to be should start with this thread. You'll find this post from the OP-
Yeah...I remember then....and just think, 3 weeks later (from this post) started the GS program, which I think was derived from UA not wanting to lose top $$$ customers during its BK....I stayed with UA through that as a GS member flying over 250K per year with them...I was treated well and right during those tough times...

This thread will actually help the MM loyalty "drumbeaters" cause that they have been wronged....
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: These views are my own and do not represent the views of United Airlines
[QUOTE=goingbananas;18174696] I stayed with UA through that as a GS member flying over 250K per year with them...I was treated well and right during those tough times...

Hopefully this learning curve for the agents will get better quickly. Thanks for sticking with us.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
I'm glad to see you still peek in here once in a while...especially since you're the one who told me about FT in the first place.

For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet cdayind, she is (IMO) one of the BEST agents out there of ANY airline. UA is amazingly fortunate to have you on their team -- you've been through a lot with them -- and their pax are fortunate to have you there as well.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Ahh thanks Cheryl your to kind. I"m hoping that with this merger that United will turn some of the UAX stations back to mainline once all this "shares" switch over has been worked through. Fingers are crossed.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by cdayind
Ahh thanks Cheryl your to kind. I"m hoping that with this merger that United will turn some of the UAX stations back to mainline once all this "shares" switch over has been worked through. Fingers are crossed.
My fingers are crossed for that too, as are some of our mutual friends'.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:54 pm

Programs: FAF, Hyatt <>, SPG PLT
You're welcome. I've been flying UA since the mid-90s. Although I do feel a little like I cheated on you guys when I lived in NYC and flew quite a bit on DL and AA.
But I came back!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.