Wiki Posts
Search

United has a time machine!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2012, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, BA silver, LH, UA
Red face United has a time machine!

I had a flight with United in December 2009 that got delayed 21 hours because of Technical reasons (Boeing going tech in Seattle is always funny). I've tried to contact them several times for compensation in the past, but received no answer. So finally sent a letter to Jeff, and got an answer:

"... I have found out that my colleagues addressed your issues and issued compensation on the following dates:
April 26 2009, ..."

Does United have a time machine? If so, wouldn't it be better to use it to pre-fix the plane rather then pre-compensate the pax?!?
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:10 pm
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
yes they do

I assume they do, and that I get to use it in may. They just sent me wn email that my flight to aruba had changed. Instead of departing mci at 9 am, i leave at 11am.

My connecting flight also leaves at 11 am.

So they must have a time machine, otherwise these flights make no sense!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.