Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 2 - MM and no card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by ddg77aoe1
Not sure if it helps those traveling internationally, but I was able to print a paper copy of my new 1K card from the pss.united.com website yesterday.

Otherwise, no frosty white joy in my cold and rainy Seattle mailbox. Two trips next week, so hopefully Monday will bring satisfaction.
Hopefully when website is up and running, this option still exists. I am printing mine now to avoid any unenforceable United.com system melt down in the next few days. It's better than not having anything. Sometimes a nice LH lounge card checker would let you get in with statement or card print out.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA1K .455 MM, Hilton and Marriott Gold
My SO's Silver card came 3 days ago, but still no 1K card for me.....oh, united (sigh)
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:48 pm

Programs: Something lifetime here and there
Originally Posted by demsdots
Long time follower of the forum, first time posting. Love what you guys have done with the forums.

Still have yet to receive my card in Toronto. I have got a flight coming up in a few days with a partner, good thing I am flying business.
Welcome to FT! demsdots...Love the show...first time caller!!

Got a txt message today that a FedEx arrived at my UPS Store in LAS and I am assuming it is my UA stuff....Will know when I get back home tomorrow...
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:56 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH diamond
1K in SEA, still no sign of the card here...
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:59 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by dfe
By the way on my NRT-ORD flight two days ago the FA who was taking meal orders said "I am happy to recognize you as a member of the Million Mile Flyer Club". When I made my selection she said "you got it" without any consideration for my second choice. I had no idea that the manifest identified 1K MM. I just presumed that all 1K's were dumped in the same bucket.
Don't get too used to this. After today isn't one of "the changes you'll like" taking meals orders back to front without regard to status?
Old Mar 2, 2012, 10:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
No 1P card for me nor 2P card for my wife here in So Cal....
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:06 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
For those getting their MM cards FedEx'd to them, are you a newly minted MM or were you MM prior to December on your respective carrier?

I got the wrong elite card (they sent me a plain Gold Premier card) and there's no mention of my MM status. Wondering if there's an accurate MM card on its way to me.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat; UA GS (via MM companion); SPG
Originally Posted by Weatherboy
For those getting their MM cards FedEx'd to them, are you a newly minted MM or were you MM prior to December on your respective carrier?
I asked earlier in another thread-- both newly minted and previous MMs have received boxes from Fed-ex today, but also, there are folks in both groups who received nada today.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:18 pm

Programs: United Two Million Miler; United 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
Nothing for me so far in Los Angeles as a 1K MM'er. Nothing for Mrs. Eyeballs either as my MM'er spouse 1K. My son got his Premier Silver in the mail 2 days ago.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:18 pm

Programs: UA-GS 1mm AA-Ex Plat Marriott Plat SPG Plat Hilton Gold Hyatt-Plat Avis-Avis First
1k is a joke

This merger is a joke, I have flown CO for 15 years, cleared 1k in the middle of last year but never got a card from UA and stayed platinum on CO. No stickers issued and no 1k card or even the option like CO has to print off the card. No wonder why AA and DL are doing status match. If CO/UA keep this nonsense up with there so called best customers they wont have them much longer. Furthermore what I find really insulting is its a short year for benefits, as it does not matter when you become a 1k last year. The new 1k benefits only go till Jan 31 which means thanks for flying we are going to cheat you on a full year of service but fly us for another 1k next year and see what happens!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:22 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
GS, no love

GS in SF Bay Area. No card for self or wife.

But no travel for next week. So no worry!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by Weatherboy

I got the wrong elite card (they sent me a plain Gold Premier card) and there's no mention of my MM status. Wondering if there's an accurate MM card on its way to me.
Fwiw, previous MM (back in June). Received package then, and now little 1K-MM package now.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:49 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott, Hilton, Hertz
Just got my 1MM 1K card today (Friday) through Fedex 2 day in Southern CA.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:54 pm

Programs: *A Junkie, SQ PPS, Skywards Gold, 2 Million Mile Flyer;*wood LT Plat, BA MM
Nothing on here either. Disgusted all around with United and what they've done to the MM program.

UG
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Another cardless 1k MM soul in the SF Bay Area. I have 8 days before the next trip. Spouse hasn't received anything either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.