FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1319984-march-3rd-2012-system-integration-master-thread-pss.html)

demkr Mar 3, 2012 9:20 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Thanks Shannon! Are the waitlisted pS flights in R/Business or confirmed in R/Business also no action required?

c1mth0g Mar 3, 2012 9:21 am

Originally Posted by NickP 1K (Post 18124993)
RPU's summary show incorrect number, but clicking the RPU list in summary SHOWS correct number in breakdown

Same for GPUs. It looks like RPUs/GPUs were deducted twice for future itineraries (whether or not the upgrade was confirmed or waitlisted, and whether or not the upgrade it for yourself or someone else).

jmr50 Mar 3, 2012 9:22 am

I was great when I made it in, but my GPU balance dropped from the proper one (3) to none (0) on subsequent login. I'm keeping chill, but figured I'd report it.

Red_Rob Mar 3, 2012 9:25 am

Existing reservations no longer display available fare classes

Sprezzatura Mar 3, 2012 9:26 am

Despite the missing PNR, the spouse and I are now safely boarded. So far so good!

thesilb Mar 3, 2012 9:26 am

Shannon, I received a "Please Accept Our Apology" card on a flight a few days ago. When you go to united.com/appreciation, as indicated, that page no longer exists. Will this page be coming back up sometime soon, or has this program been discontinued, such that the card I received is no longer valid? Thank you.

PlaneGeek19 Mar 3, 2012 9:26 am

Okay and thanks

Originally Posted by cheltzel (Post 18124327)
I was already linked to a OP account. I just logged in with my OP number and PIN

Okay so If I understand this right my PM UA MP password did not make the jump to Post Merg UA site

GMUJD06 Mar 3, 2012 9:27 am

Just to report, I finally made it through on the phone, and the poor guy sounded like he was in the midst of running a marathon! He was VERY apologetic for the wait times and at having to put me further on hold.

In the end, he was able to restore me to E+ seating for all flights I'd previously been assigned to E+ (there was one flight on CO metal that UA couldn't previously put me up front). For that flight, he said I can get into E+ at check-in, so no big deal.

I'd also like to shoot Shannon a HUGE thank you for all the energy he's put into keeping us informed before, during and after the migration. He's been a tremendous help!

briank1973 Mar 3, 2012 9:29 am

elite status

As of 11:17am EST, I'm still showing Premier Platinum, even though I only had 63K EQM last year. I'm guessing this will change soon, but I won't argue if it doesn't. :p

exerda Mar 3, 2012 9:31 am

Originally Posted by PlaneGeek19 (Post 18125066)
Okay so If I understand this right my PM UA MP password did not make the jump to Post Merg UA site

They should have, though they're now case-sensitive (apparently they weren't on the PMUA site).

Mine did.

I'm able to sign in with any one of my PMCO OP # & PIN, PMUA MP # and password, or PMCO username & password.

demkr Mar 3, 2012 9:31 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I just hope the RDM and PQM data show soon. Some folks already reporting that their pmua miles were transferred over. I'll wait it out..

MatthewLAX Mar 3, 2012 9:37 am

Originally Posted by AndrewT84 (Post 18124805)
They seem to work for me. PMUA Domestic eCerts even work for international flights! :P

Which line do you enter them in? Travel cert, program year?

None of mine work.

They seem to work for me. PMUA Domestic eCerts even work for international flights! :P

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

pdx1M Mar 3, 2012 9:38 am

Minor item: Trying to save my wife's info as a traveler in my profile. It won't save her new MP number. I edit her profile, select UAMP and enter her new number and save. No error message but no save of the number either.

By the way, one great improvement of the new site (CO did this) is that I can save other itineraries to my account. Since I play TA for the house this means I can see my wife's trips without having to log into her account. Much easier.

c1mth0g Mar 3, 2012 9:41 am

Originally Posted by jmr50 (Post 18125031)
I was great when I made it in, but my GPU balance dropped from the proper one (3) to none (0) on subsequent login. I'm keeping chill, but figured I'd report it.

I've the same problem - do you have future itineraries where the upgrade has been used (whether or not confirmed, waitlisted or even for someone else?) I'm guessing that upgrades got deducted twice in that case.

Others have been reporting that if you click on the incorrect GPU/RPU total, the breakdown by expiration date is correct. This is the case for me as well.

trekwars2000 Mar 3, 2012 9:42 am

Originally Posted by MatthewLAX (Post 18125139)

None of mine work.

I just used one and it worked. I put it in on the main page in the offer code field. The eligible flights has a star and then it applied the discount at the end.

None of mine work.

I just used one and it worked. I put it in on the main page in the offer code field. The eligible flights has a star and then it applied the discount at the end.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

None of mine work.

PlaneGeek19 Mar 3, 2012 9:44 am

Originally Posted by exerda (Post 18125098)
They should have, though they're now case-sensitive (apparently they weren't on the PMUA site).

Mine did.

I'm able to sign in with any one of my PMCO OP # & PIN, PMUA MP # and password, or PMCO username & password.

I have tried PM # PM Password New MP # and password Old password was all CAPS and thats how I typed it the CAPS portion then the # 1/2 of my password and the pin never showed up in any emails maybe I missed will report if I find if not I am going to have to call. I hope I just did not notice it and missed it

Update: I went to forgot PIN asked for name then asked question only I would know then entered new pin so were all good wish I had thought of that early on. But I guess I should say if your passwords from PM UA dont work or PM CO and you did not see PIN email just go to it. Note Use new MP #.

98103 Mar 3, 2012 9:46 am

I'm zero status...been UA-CO absent for awhile, but do have a small wad of miles. I checked today but currently it is only showing my CO miles, without the UA chunk. I am assuming elites are being done first. Any estimate for when those of us with a 5 digit balance might be updated? I'm looking to blow the balance this week.

Also noticed UA not showing on 3rd party systems like Expedia and Kayak. Estimate when they'll be included again?

Graciasness.

1KChinito Mar 3, 2012 9:46 am

Was not able to check-in online at 24 hour mark yesterday. Was able to check-in online last night and printed boarding passes.

All check-in kiosks at MIA were taped; non-operating at 6:15 EST.

No gate agent until 30 minutes before departure. They had to manually board everyone at MIA. Flight left about 10 minutes late. Arrived IAD on time.

Now waiting to board flight at IAD to SFO. Six agents at gate; 2 from CO and 4 from UA.

cyclogenesis Mar 3, 2012 9:46 am

Whow... I seem to have lost my seat assignment for a SYD-LAX leg... and now the seat I had is showing as taken!

I am silver, I thought we would keep E+ for existing reservations?

NickP 1K Mar 3, 2012 9:46 am

RPU's - yup double pull

Yup; looks like the current summary number calculates to me on FUTURE itins that double RPU's were pulled.

I had 3 pax roundtrip = 6 RPU's and 1 pax ONE way = 1 RPU
TOTAL 7 RPU's

This is the EXACT amount missing from the summary. SO either the calculator is double counting or it's pulling doubles on the transition

TheRealJPW Mar 3, 2012 9:48 am

Despite repeated announcements, a number of people who did OLC last night did not get new BPs. It's making the boarding process in DEN slow as hell.

Gate crew starting to look a little frazzled, but doing a great job.
Way to go guys and gals!

joel67 Mar 3, 2012 9:49 am

Originally Posted by UA Insider (Post 18123842)
Hi SiliconValley1k, when searching for flights on united.com, you can view availability by selecting the Fare Class link when viewing the details for each flight.

Specifically, if you’re looking for award travel or upgrade availability, here are the new fare classes:
  • R = Upgrade awards for and 2-cabin aircraft and BusinessFirst/United Business on 3-cabin aircraft
  • ON = Upgrade awards for Global First and United First on 3-cabin aircraft
  • X/XN = Saver Awards for United Economy (XN for Premier members)
  • I/IN = Saver Awards for United Business, BusinessFirst, United First on 2-cabin aircraft (IN for Premier Platinum and above)
  • O = Saver Awards for Global First and United First on 3-cabin aircraft
Shannon

There's no longer any Economy Saver Award space reserved for 1K members?

exerda Mar 3, 2012 9:49 am

Originally Posted by 98103 (Post 18125201)
I'm zero status...been UA-CO absent for awhile, but do have a small wad of miles. I checked today but currently it is only showing my CO miles, without the UA chunk. I am assuming elites are being done first. Any estimate for when those of us with a 5 digit balance might be updated? I'm looking to blow the balance this week.

Also noticed UA not showing on 3rd party systems like Expedia and Kayak. Estimate when they'll be included again?

Graciasness.

They didn't get elites first; I'm missing my UA miles, too. But it is a known issue, and UA Insider has said most cases will be resolved within 24 hours, the rest within 48.

hans Mar 3, 2012 9:49 am

Things are generally looking pretty good for me but still no "Pending Upgrades" or "Waitlist" showing including travel next Tuesday (inside the 96 hour window).

UA840 Mar 3, 2012 9:51 am

My PMUA mileage and lifetime balances are not showing either. More humorously, I received an email this morning telling me my United flight tomorrow is operated by TAM. Interesting development that TAM is moving into the US domestic market! I called GS desk and a recorded voice said my estimated wait time is "over 60 minutes." I figured I will just deal with flying TAM tomorrow...

I do hope mileage and lifetime balances move soon though, quite nerve-racking!

Flyloha Mar 3, 2012 9:51 am

Originally Posted by cyclogenesis (Post 18125204)
Whow... I seem to have lost my seat assignment for a SYD-LAX leg... and now the seat I had is showing as taken!

I am silver, I thought we would keep E+ for existing reservations?

Same thing happened to me on my LHR-LAX leg. It's weird that it only happened on one of the two segments.

gvdIAD Mar 3, 2012 9:52 am

Originally Posted by c1mth0g (Post 18125166)
Others have been reporting that if you click on the incorrect GPU/RPU total, the breakdown by expiration date is correct. This is the case for me as well.

That doesn't work when the GPU or RPU total is incorrectly reported as "0" as there's nothing to click on.

exerda Mar 3, 2012 9:52 am

Originally Posted by hans (Post 18125228)
Things are generally looking pretty good for me but still no "Pending Upgrades" or "Waitlist" showing including travel next Tuesday (inside the 96 hour window).

And those won't show up. That was a PMUA thing, which is not in the current site. You just have to take it on faith that you're waitlisted or pending until the 24 hour point, where the PMCO waitlist UI takes over.

haterus Mar 3, 2012 9:53 am

Not able to check in

Shannon When I try to check in and get my boarding pass I receive the
following message--must have a 128-bit encryption and a solid filter.
What should I do?

LinBros Mar 3, 2012 9:54 am

Using Pre-Integration UA Travel Certificates

How do I apply travel certificates issued by UA before today's system integration?

CO certs had a PIN and Program Year. Could use the year of issue for Program Year but unclear as to what to use for the PIN.