Wiki Posts
Search

Crew Integration Timeline?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2011, 12:31 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sbm12

The PMUA FAs had the option to get cross-trained and work under the PMCO rules on the PMCO metal and turned it down. Take that for what its worth.
Yes, and all that stood between them and that deal was the pesky little issue of their contract and belonging to a different union.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 2:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, National Car EE, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Platnium/Lifetime Silver
Originally Posted by danville 1K
Yes, and all that stood between them and that deal was the pesky little issue of their contract and belonging to a different union.
And how is that the company's fault? The company made the offer, the union turned it down, there are consquences to that decision. The 1,000,000 EQM question is what will happen to the new CO FAs when there is 1 contract? Do they now get furloughed due to them having to recall the UA furlouged FAs? That is going to be messy.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 2:31 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NYC2TheWorld
And how is that the company's fault? The company made the offer, the union turned it down, there are consquences to that decision. The 1,000,000 EQM question is what will happen to the new CO FAs when there is 1 contract? Do they now get furloughed due to them having to recall the UA furlouged FAs? That is going to be messy.
I think the company was pretty familiar with the terms of the existing contacts and likelihood of their offer being accepted before they made the offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.