Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Official Invitation to UA Family Day at SFO MOC 9 Oct 2011 [REGISTRATION CLOSED]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Invitation to UA Family Day at SFO MOC 9 Oct 2011 [REGISTRATION CLOSED]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2011, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA
Thumbs up Thank you!

My 6 year old daughter Sylvia and I went to the event today and had an awesome time. We met some really nice employees and family too. Sylvia says hello to Eva! (-:

Thank you very much for the invitation!

Justin
Old Oct 9, 2011, 7:38 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Thanks to UA Insider and the United family for including us in this great event again this year. ^

The tarmac was less crowded (both in terms of people and machines) this year than last, so my friend and I left fairly early. Glad we didn't wait for the Blue Angels to depart as their show canceled due to fog.

Here are my photos from this afternoon.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 8:11 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
A BIG shout and thank you to UA Insider and all the other folks at Untied for putting this together ^^^

It was great to see old faces and meet many new ones and thank you to all of you who participated in the plane pull ^ (and to those who also pulled for the shorthanded UA flight attendant team as well ^)
Old Oct 9, 2011, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
Thank you UA

Thank you UACO for a fun Family day. It was a beautiful day out, good fun, lots of nice people, and up close an personal with the blue Angels.

How did the FT plane pull team do?? Are we the champions?

Special thanks to UAInsider, Carlos, Frank and everyone who made it possible for the FT'ers to attend.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 8:37 pm

Thank you

Thank you Frank and all of the other members at UA/CO for inviting us to the event today! I had a blast!
Old Oct 9, 2011, 10:00 pm

Programs: UA MM
Thank you UA Insider and other UA/CO members for giving us the opportunity to participate again. My family and I had a wonderful time.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA PP, Subway Rewards & lots of others
Smile Thanks !

Thanks to UAinsider and all the united staff that made this possible. My 7 year old son who is an airplane & United enthusiast had a great time and definitely wants to become a pilot now!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:10 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Thank You!!

Thank you UA and UA Insider for organizing and making this available to FTers! I had a really good time at the event! Thanks!!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Thanks to everybody at United who was involved with the Family Day. I was sick last year, so I had to miss the event, but this year really made up for missing last year!

It was great to see so many FTers there today, and to finally meet Frank Dean in person ^^

As far as the 744 banking over the MOC, here are a few photos I snapped before I left to catch my flight to LAX for the OWMD launch pAArty.

Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:20 am

Programs: UA 1K, BD Silver, Amtrak Select, SPG & PCR Plat/ICH Amb, AA, AS, DL, PR
A big thanks to everyone that made another fun year possible! Admittedly it's this event that makes this time of the year more bearable! ^
Old Oct 10, 2011, 9:31 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA PLT
Wow - awesome photos, FriendlySkies ^^
Old Oct 10, 2011, 11:45 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM
A very big thank you to everyone at UA/CO involved in making yesterday such a great day. What an honor and privilege it is to spend the day with all of you

I will post some pictures later today.

See you all next year...
Old Oct 10, 2011, 11:52 am

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Thanks UA Insider and everyone for organizing this. Went with nov11 and two of our friends and enjoyed ourselves!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:37 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH/Bonvoy Gold, AA, WN CP
I wanted to add my thanks as well! Fun event, and wonderful to be able to attend!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 2:13 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks so much for letting me come the UA Family Day. I had a great time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.