Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Apparently a UX pax altered a photo in the May 2011 Hemispheres

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Apparently a UX pax altered a photo in the May 2011 Hemispheres

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2011, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Steph3n
I think you mean. lighten up Fancis.
Originally Posted by dsquared37
??
Originally Posted by mre5765
I must be old.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
I had no problem with the Sgt Hulka line. It was the response that had me at a loss.

Unless I should have taken as accusatory rather than corrective.

Last edited by dsquared37; May 29, 2011 at 7:56 pm
Old May 29, 2011, 9:09 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Sigh. I just spent ten minutes wondering what this had to do with Air Europa.
Old May 30, 2011, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by dsquared37
I had no problem with the Sgt Hulka line. It was the response that had me at a loss.

Unless I should have taken as accusatory rather than corrective.
He took out the 'r' in the spirit of the thread. "Lighten up Francis" became "Lighten up FANCIS".

HelpfulCali
Old May 30, 2011, 1:07 am
Suspended

We should all send this to Toyota, so they can sue united (who no longer deserves to be a proper noun) for using their slogan...and spelling it wrong. Maybe $MI/J had all the spell checkers out making sure "UNITED" wasn't spelled "UNTIED" on his crap livery???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.