Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Sneak Preview: New Mileage Plus/OnePass mileage transfer and Elite status tools

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sneak Preview: New Mileage Plus/OnePass mileage transfer and Elite status tools

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2011, 7:23 am

Programs: United GS MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by sy7
I matched my UA 1K status last Tuesday I think, and just now my CO account is showing Platinum. I'm sure other people must also have gotten the CO status match as well by now?
I think it's a mixed bag right now. I did mine the first day it came available last week and as of this morning, I'm still showing as Non-Elite on CO.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 7:29 am

Programs: United 2P
I submitted a match for my United status on CO on 3/8 and CO is still showing non-status. I don't have any travel on CO planned so I am not too worried about it.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 7:36 am

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Seems like UA's IT department is trying to impress new bosses . This is the first time I saw UA do something right fast as it seems that CO->UA status matches are done within couple of days but the other way around takes forever.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 7:37 am

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JLSocks
I think it's a mixed bag right now. I did mine the first day it came available last week and as of this morning, I'm still showing as Non-Elite on CO.
+1

Same with me. It is odd, though, that people who registered after 3/7 have their CO status showing now while people who registered on 3/7 do not.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 8:45 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
This 1K is still a CO non-elite.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: A shadow of my former self
I registered May 7 and 1K appeared on my United.com account Friday afternoon, May 11. I flew Saturday, Sunday & Monday -- my boarding passes didn't show "1K" until the 3rd segment Sunday.

Saturday, UA's systems still thought I was CO Plat, not 1K, even though I had my number deleted & re-entered twice. My boarding pass showed no status at all. I asked for & received an upgrade at the gate; the 752 went out with 3 empty seats in F.

Same thing Sunday, and the first purser Sunday couldn't see my status on the manifest, either, even though the upgrade came through at the gate. I missed the upgrade on Segment 2. By Segment 3 my boarding pass showed "1K" but the agent had to go into the queue & back out of it to get it to reorder and put me on top (sorry FAS/F).

My Monday a.m. upgrade cleared Friday. Teething pains.

David
Old Mar 15, 2011, 9:47 am

Programs: IHG platinum, Hilton diamond, Hyatt platinum, Marriott gold
Post miles to CO count toward quarterly CR-1 earning?

Title says all. I am wondering whether deposit into CO account will affect my CR1 earning.
Anyone?
Old Mar 15, 2011, 9:55 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Question Lifetime Miles?

Too many posts to go through so please be kind but do your lifetime miles transfer?
Old Mar 15, 2011, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by BDLORD
Too many posts to go through so please be kind but do your lifetime miles transfer?
Not yet -- thse will be merged at the end of the year, when the programs are merged.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 10:30 am
smn

Registered on March 7 and still no love Have a CO flight on Thursday (17th) that I was hoping this would kick in for...
Old Mar 15, 2011, 10:34 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Originally Posted by xyzzy
Not yet -- thse will be merged at the end of the year, when the programs are merged.
Thanks!
My miles transferred instantly
Old Mar 15, 2011, 10:39 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, Marriott Amb
Originally Posted by smn
Registered on March 7 and still no love Have a CO flight on Thursday (17th) that I was hoping this would kick in for...
Exact same boat as you. Also have another flight on the 24th that has upgrade space available and while I'm willing to use 15k miles I'm not willing to pay the $150 co-pay!
Old Mar 15, 2011, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
Originally Posted by PTahCha
This 1K is still a CO non-elite.
this one, too. registered 3/7.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 11:56 am

Programs: Marriott Gold for life
What's the hold up!?

Registered on 03/07/11 as well for my UA 1P to match CO Gold, but still as 'non-elite'... Have a CO flight this Friday/next Tuesday and was hoping to have CO Gold - it's a reward ticket so probably doesn't matter, but you never know!
Old Mar 15, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by xyzzy
It's nt been 7-10 business days yet. I suspect they are either encountering problems or are batching the updates.
And, as usual, prioritizing CO over UA - despite the fact that UA is bigger, the lead entity in the merger and has more loyal passengers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.