Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dublin via MAN or LHR?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2007, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
[/QUOTE] unfortunately your term "Our Family" does not indicate how many AAward seats you are seeking 2 or more.[/QUOTE]

Sorry not to have been clearer in my first post, but I never thought I'd get people actually checking availability for me! I did mention in a subsequent post that we need four tickets.

I wonder if AA will release more seats as the date approaches and I should just keep checking? I'd give up the MAN itinerary, of course.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 4:05 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
unfortunately your term "Our Family" does not indicate how many AAward seats you are seeking 2 or more.[/QUOTE]

Sorry not to have been clearer in my first post, but I never thought I'd get people actually checking availability for me! I did mention in a subsequent post that we need four tickets.

I wonder if AA will release more seats as the date approaches and I should just keep checking? I'd give up the MAN itinerary, of course.[/QUOTE]

AA might release more seats closer however its most unlikely to be 4 at any given time, usually 1 and 2 and of course these get snapped up instantly by 1's and 2's Looking for AAWards. But of course you never know.
Old Oct 12, 2007, 7:56 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Have you looked at routing through a different country? You might find that you can go ORD>somewhere else in Europe>Dublin on AA. Don;t limit yourself to connecting through the UK. If you are not wanting a stopover but simply to go to Dublin and back, check other routings.

You might find ORD> Paris > Dublin or some such.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.