Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chez Nico at 90 -- cheznico

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2001, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Chez Nico at 90 -- cheznico

I have not been in London for more than a year. I was very sad to read that my favourite restaurant Chez Nico at 90 has been downgraded in food and service quality in order to lower prices. Can anyone tell me in how far things have changed? Apart from the briliant food I always used to be impressed by the attentiveness and the "french" professionalism of the service in black and white. Have those gentlemen (and one sommelière as far as I remember) all left to other places? Has the place lost its distinctive and exclusive atmosphere?

I am looking forward to any messages,

Florian Becker
Old Sep 19, 2001, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Time Out 2001 Guide gave the place a rave review. If you are interested in Eating and Drinking in London, might try the guide. I got mine in a Saintsbury's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.