AIRFARE AND SIX NIGHTS HOTEL IN LONDON FROM $399

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2001, 7:52 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Go-today.com is offering vacation packages to London, England, starting at $399 per person, based on double occupancy. Packages
include round-trip airfare and six nights hotel accommodations. Departure is valid between January 9 and February 23, 2002.
Purchase no later than Monday, September 10.

http://rd.SmarterLiving.com/da090601.6
Old Sep 21, 2001, 1:39 pm

Go-today is great. They actually have very good "city breaks" (such as this london special) and fly-drive packages year round. They ran this same special last year for London, and my husband and I almost went, but we ended up finding really cheap plane tickets to Rome and decided we'd rather spend the time where the weather is a little warmer.

Also, the Monday, September 10 deadline, WILL get extended. In fact, I bet you'll be able to book this rate into late December or early January. They always have short deadlines on this site, but the deals never leave until the travel time has expired.

Definitely a great site!

[This message has been edited by lyss710 (edited 09-21-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.