Wiki Posts
Search

St Martin's Lane Hotel??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2001, 9:49 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

St Martin's Lane Hotel??

Was wondering if anyone has stayed there and have any comments? Thanks!!
Old Oct 24, 2001, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge VintageŽ) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Hi, peteropny. I haven't stayed here, but I do have friends that have been. No one liked it other than the design/decor. A very big scene, supposedly hard to tell who was staff and who were guests (and the staff seemed to enjoy adding to the confusion).
Old Nov 13, 2001, 7:29 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Just got back from staying there. The location was great, right off Trafalgar Square (but I knew that). It wasn't difficult to tell the staff (all wore grey turtlenecks). Room was a bit small but we got a corner room on the top floor with lots of windows with a very nice bathroom (only shower). Would stay there again at the $210 rate from Travelocity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.