Reload this Page >

Good Shows to See In London

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good Shows to See In London

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2001, 8:03 pm

Add me to the list for "Woman in Black". We got the tickets at the 1/2 price booth, and were very pleasantly surprised: at both the price (comparable to a movie we saw the next evening) and the show itself. A neat story and some very good acting.

The story really freaked my wife out - great ending - that alone made it worth it.

------------------
Who is John Galt?
------------------
Old Jul 30, 2001, 11:59 am

We saw the "King and I" at the Palladium last week. Fabulous set, very good acting and some really cute little kids too. Top ticket price was GBP37.50 at the box office, the ticket service by phone adds a GBP1 charge for each ticket. We got good seats the day of the performance. The theatre was 2/3 full. I think the ticket price was high for London but better than what we paid for Broadway tickets earlier this year.
Old Jul 31, 2001, 4:27 pm

I liked BLOODBROTHERS and LE MISERABLE.
Wanted to see CHICAGO and MAMMA MIA, didn't tickets.
Old Aug 1, 2001, 10:37 am
DOC 2 BE

Saw Witches -- Very good and the price was right --1/2 Price Leicester Square tix for 25 GBP/tix for front row center -- approx $37.50.

Saw it in new home with new "devil" -- he was great and has received extremely good reviews.

Worth the money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.