Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London Fry-ups?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2019, 4:28 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by HIDDY
If there are any Premier Inns in Euston it might be worth your while having a fry-up in the restaurant they are in association with. Very good fried breakfasts to be had there - some as much as you want to eat and drink - at decent cost.
Nice thought though having stayed and eaten several times at the PI Euston (and being next there on Friday!), I wouldn’t recommend, other than for its “eat as much as you want”. It’s fine, but not great IMO.
HIDDY likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Scots_Al
If you’re at Euston, you might as well just jump on a train to Glasgow for a proper Scottish breakfast, with tattie scones, Stornaway black pudding and haggis.
Thanks, but I had a try at the Scottish breakfast last April in Dundee. Everything was great except the haggis haha.

Great replies everyone! Thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2019, 4:54 pm

While I appreciate the greasy spoon, I must say one of the breakfasts I've had was at Fortnum & Mason. Unfortunately I don't think they do breakfast anymore.

Another posh place to go which was quite good was The Wolseley.

Actually greasy spoons are pretty easy to find around London. I found a decent one near the Victoria bus station a few years back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.