Wiki Posts
Search

TWA Ambassador's Club

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 1999, 12:24 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

TWA Ambassador's Club

I have joined Priority Pass which gives me access to TWA's (and Northwest's and America
West's) airline clubs.

Any opinions on TWA's Ambassador clubs? I may end up spending some time in them. Thanks in advance!
CATMAN
Old Jan 21, 1999, 7:40 am
Original Member

Programs: CO Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle
cm:

the new one at st louis is pretty spacious. they combined the other 2 or 3 into just the one last year, and it's very comfortable. all the clubs are pretty much the same, though, regardless of the airport. great place to get away from the crowds, but they do charge for alcohol.

let me know how you like priority pass. my ambassador and crowne room memberships are both expiring, and i'm thinking of the priority pass if it's worth the $300.

btw, remind me that your coming down to new orleans later in march, and i'll meet up with you at pat o'briens while your visiting.
Old Jan 27, 1999, 3:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: One World
As of this month AMEX platinum card holders are also able to use the Ambassador's club on the day of travel with TWA.
Old Jan 28, 1999, 5:30 pm
Original Member

What is the Priority Pass? What are the benefits? What are the costs?

I am an Ambassador Club member, however, there are a couple cities I travel that do not have one.

In my opinion, STL is the best club, and LGA has a cool view of the runways.
Old Jan 29, 1999, 7:32 am
Original Member

Programs: CO Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle
buck:

priority pass is a program which has made a deal with certain airline clubs (aw,co,nw,tw, and some foreign clubs) to allow members to use any club for a fee. you are allowed unlimited access for $295/year, or if you pay $99/year, you will be charged $21 for each visit (any guest you bring in will always be charged the $21/visit regardless of which membership you buy).

if you frequently fly one of the above airlines, and travel alone, it seems like a pretty good deal.

the available club list is extensive - over 30 clubs in u.s., and over 100 foreign city clubs.

i believe catman got his $99/year membership for free by joining some association, so you might ask him for more information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.