Wiki Posts
Search

Promo: Miles&Smiles Mile Festival

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2024, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Promo: Miles&Smiles Mile Festival

Between February 12 and March 24, 2024, you can earn double Miles on all tickets you purchase.

Don't miss the opportunity to earn 3x Miles for all Business Class tickets and 2x Miles for Economy Class tickets!

Miles Festival 2024 / Accrual Campaign Rules&Conditions

1. This offer is valid for tickets issued between 12/02/2024-24/03/2024, with travel dates between 12/02/2024-11/08/2024.
  2. The offer is valid on one-way or round trip flights in Economy Class and Business Class from all our network, domestic flights included.
  3. Within the scope of the special offer, 1x Miles for Economy and 2x Miles for Business additional Miles will be awarded to members. Miles earned from this promotion are not Status Miles.
  4. Extra Miles will be added to the member's account within 1 week of the flight.
  5. Tickets that do not meet the campaign conditions but are reissued in accordance with the campaign conditions will not be eligible
  6. Only Miles&Smiles members can benefit from the campaign. Non-member customers must first become a Miles&Smiles member in order to benefit from the campaign.
  7. The campaign is valid for all tickets except the award ticket class.
  8. Welcome and promo Miles are not included.
  9. In order to earn Miles, all flights must be registered to the Miles&Smiles account during reservation and ticketing or before the flight.
  10. Rights within the scope of the campaign are non-transferable. This campaign cannot be combined with other Turkish Airlines campaigns.
  11. Campaign tickets can be issued from our call center, online channels, agencies and sales offices.
  12. The promotion is only valid for scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines. It is not valid on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights, Star Alliance partner airlines flights and AnadoluJet flights.
  13. Corporate contracted ticketing, group, personnel and private passenger segment (seafarer, cruise, student/youth, health) ticketing are excluded from the campaign.
  14. Ticketing and travel dates are according to Türkiye local time (GMT +3).
  15. Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal action against the related parties found to have contravened any rules.
  16. Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change terms and conditions, definitions and other information pertaining to the special offer and to cancel the offer at any time.
fereke likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 5:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Jaenks
Between February 12 and March 24, 2024, you can earn double Miles on all tickets you purchase.

Don't miss the opportunity to earn 3x Miles for all Business Class tickets and 2x Miles for Economy Class tickets!<snip>
Well... given the significant devaluation just announced by TK, I guess members will need 2X/3X miles, just to stay in the game!

Regards
Old Feb 12, 2024, 8:48 am

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by scubadu
Well... given the significant devaluation just announced by TK, I guess members will need 2X/3X miles, just to stay in the game!

Regards
TK just doesn’t make sense.
I know this is a temporary promo and the devaluation is permanent - but you’d imagine the devaluation was to make awards less reachable… then you double the miles for a relatively large period? Nice one and I’d jump at it but not with the recent devaluation !
Old Feb 12, 2024, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Typical, sort of like how BA ran a promo right after going cash based, etc. It is to try and look positive to the "masses"
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 3:20 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
any datapoints - do tickets issued by OTA (expedia, opodo, etc.) qualify for the bonus miles or do you have to purchase on a TK sales channel (TK website, call center, TK agencies)?
Old Feb 25, 2024, 5:15 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
any datapoints - do tickets issued by OTA (expedia, opodo, etc.) qualify for the bonus miles or do you have to purchase on a TK sales channel (TK website, call center, TK agencies)?
It sounds like it does, at least that's how I interpret the T&Cs...

I did actually book some flights through an OTA (mixed-cabin, so couldn't do it on the TK website). My first flight is on March 11th, so can give you a data point then. As I needed to go somewhere anyway with TK having the best price/schedule, it isn't the end of the world if I won't get the extra bonus miles, but I do count on it...
f0zzyNUE likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 1:52 pm

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
It sounds like it does, at least that's how I interpret the T&Cs...

I did actually book some flights through an OTA (mixed-cabin, so couldn't do it on the TK website). My first flight is on March 11th, so can give you a data point then. As I needed to go somewhere anyway with TK having the best price/schedule, it isn't the end of the world if I won't get the extra bonus miles, but I do count on it...
Romanianflyer did you get the festival miles for your OTA ticket?

My bonus miles for flights booked on the TK website appeared around three days after the flight and they were seperate transactions calculated as regular business class miles times 2.

Old Mar 19, 2024, 10:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: M&S
Originally Posted by Jaenks
  1. Tickets that do not meet the campaign conditions but are reissued in accordance with the campaign conditions will not be eligible
I know that rule but still did anyone reissue the ticket still get the extra miles?
Old Mar 20, 2024, 4:54 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
Romanianflyer did you get the festival miles for your OTA ticket?

My bonus miles for flights booked on the TK website appeared around three days after the flight and they were seperate transactions calculated as regular business class miles times 2.
Yes they did, as separate transactions about 3-5 days later after my normal mileage accrual posted.

OTP-IST-BHX in business 'K' class: 4,216 miles earned (+ 8,432 festival bonus miles on top)
BHX-IST-OTP in economy 'Q' class: 2,635 miles earned (+ 2,635 festival bonus miles on top)
f0zzyNUE likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.