Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access on TK Reward booking in MNL

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2023, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, IHG Gold, Accor Silver, Ex-Malev Platinum (RIP)
Lounge Access on TK Reward booking in MNL

I’m a TK Elite with an upcoming TK reward flight flying TK metal in C/J on MNL-IST.

MNL is a contract lounge for TK.

Will I have MNL Lounge Access?

I assumed I would have access being TK Elite, but logging into the TK app and clicking on my flights and then the lounge icon it says “You did not purchase the lounge”.

(This is the first time I’ve actually redeemed a TK reward flying out of MNL. I’ve previously flown out of MNL in both C/J and Y on BR and TG, and as a TK Elite (*G) have always had Lounge Access.)
Old Nov 24, 2023, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
No first hand experience with MNL, but I would be highly surprised if there is no lounge option(s) for TK C/J pax at MNL.

Do report back with your experience.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 7:49 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
No need to report back. I have the same notification for my J and Y->J flights. It’s an IT glitch.
You and me will have lounge access while flying J with TK.

Last edited by flyerby; Nov 24, 2023 at 8:30 am
Old Nov 24, 2023, 9:23 pm
Suspended

No matter which lounges you end up, just don't have high expectations on the lounges at MNL.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, IHG Gold, Accor Silver, Ex-Malev Platinum (RIP)
Everyone on this thread was right. Got access to the Terminal 3 Lounge (Pagss) and Low expectations threshold met.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 11:43 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
It´s a pity that the SilverKris Lounge in NAIA T3 closes early at 6pm. It is no doubt the best lounge in NAIA together with the nearby Cathay Pacific Lounge.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.