Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

LH N class intra Europe (mapped as Economy) - miles with TK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2023, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG

Booking Mr's trip now and he needs every miles to re-qualify for his TK E.

He has to book through Engencia and I haven't seen any discrepancy in booking class (so what he booked is what it was). Anyway from TK's page LH N is mapped as PE but this is an apparent Y ticket.

Any idea if TK is going to credit him with what they said on their page (100% min. 800)?
Old Sep 10, 2023, 8:44 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, TK*G E+, ALL/Accor Plat
Originally Posted by nacho
Booking Mr's trip now and he needs every miles to re-qualify for his TK E.

He has to book through Engencia and I haven't seen any discrepancy in booking class (so what he booked is what it was). Anyway from TK's page LH N is mapped as PE but this is an apparent Y ticket.

Any idea if TK is going to credit him with what they said on their page (100% min. 800)?
Lufthansa do not sell N class tickets for intra-European travel. This booking class is highly discounted PE for inter-regional flights and normally receives 100% (minimum 800) mileage credit. If there is a connecting flight within Europe, this is often sold as PE (N) but is actually in full economy booking class Y and will accrue 125% (minimum 1,000) mileage.
Old Sep 10, 2023, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by johnirvine
Lufthansa do not sell N class tickets for intra-European travel. This booking class is highly discounted PE for inter-regional flights and normally receives 100% (minimum 800) mileage credit. If there is a connecting flight within Europe, this is often sold as PE (N) but is actually in full economy booking class Y and will accrue 125% (minimum 1,000) mileage.
The flight WAW to CPH via MUC.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 10, 2023, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Not sure about the DKK equivalent, but Matrix and Expedia both show T class for those flights.

Are you trying to buy up to a TK 100% earning fare by booking on lh.com?
Old Sep 10, 2023, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I would say that at that fare amount I find it unlikely that this will qualify as a 100% earning fare with TK.
Old Sep 10, 2023, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Not sure about the DKK equivalent, but Matrix and Expedia both show T class for those flights.

Are you trying to buy up to a TK 100% earning fare by booking on lh.com?
I can see T fare on October 4 not October 5 at LH.com (just to see if N fare really exists). He can only book the flight through Engencia (8 pages of corporate travel policy from when you are allowed to take a taxi to having to report to the company if the spouse is travelling even if it is 100% on her own dime). I was surprised to see a fare like that offered by Engencia.
Old Sep 11, 2023, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

N fare is still there but I can't see it @lh.com but are sold by various travel agencies.

Last edited by nacho; Sep 11, 2023 at 9:17 am
Old Sep 13, 2023, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Maybe it's a non-public fare that several OTA's have access to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.