Wiki Posts
Search

40 flights = Classic Plus = *S

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2023, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite
40 flights = Classic Plus = *S

Now you can upgrade to Classic Plus and maintain your Classic Plus status with the number of flights youve taken.

To upgrade to Classic Plus status, earn 25,000 Status Miles or have 40 flights in the last 12 months, to maintain the Classic Plus status, either earn 17,000 Status Miles or have 30 flights in your 1st year, or earn 35,000 Status Miles or have 60 flights in 2 years.

https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/miles-and-smiles/news/index.html?spMailingID=48192962&spUserID=MTU0MjcyM DA3NTAzNQS2&spJobID=2441113694&spReportId=MjQ0MTEx MzY5NAS2
johnny_cl likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
This is a positive change and I guess they are targeting the Turkish population who flies domestic a lot since Classic Plus has almost all benefits of Elite on domestic flights except for lounge guesting and advance seat selection. Many people would value the CIP entrance at most airports, as well as the lounge service.
pencereamelesi and axxoo25 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.