Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrading to business class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2022, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Question Upgrading to business class

Hello,

Does anyone know if Turkish offers last minute Turkish upgrades that can be purchased (with or without miles). I've seen the option on my reservation to use miles to upgrade but I do not have enough so I'm hoping there's an option to pay cash and upgrade. I've had this happen to me in the past when I flew Emirates, there was an option to pay to upgrade.

P.s.- I've tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 8:51 pm

Programs: Costco Gold Star, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by lulez
Hello,

Does anyone know if Turkish offers last minute Turkish upgrades that can be purchased (with or without miles). I've seen the option on my reservation to use miles to upgrade but I do not have enough so I'm hoping there's an option to pay cash and upgrade. I've had this happen to me in the past when I flew Emirates, there was an option to pay to upgrade.

P.s.- I've tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything.
THY Now Offering Paid Discounted Airport Upgrades - FlyerTalk Forums

Welcome to FlyerTalk,

You can check out the thread above. Note that these upgrades are outstation only and not from IST.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much I didn't see this post! I will ask my other questions there
Old Jul 12, 2022, 1:04 am

Programs: FB Gold, TK Elite/*G, ITA Premium, Hilton Diamond; BW Diamond Select
👍🙂🙏🙂😇

Last edited by MitjaPod; Jul 13, 2022 at 3:28 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.