Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot access TK website

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2021, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Cannot access TK website

For the past two days have been unable to access TK website. Getting red error message as follows:

Error

A technical error has occurred.
2136fa81-1d5a-41ff-9cad-0046e7e42ea0

I tried to post a screenshot but it wasn't accepted.

Ayone else have a problem?

Usig W10 on Firefox.

Thanks!
Old Jan 1, 2021, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I'm a Mac user and I tried to visit TK.com on Safari and Firefox and there aren't any issues on my side. The website works like normal.
Try deleting cookies and re-try visiting the TK website.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Thanks. I think its firefox in my case. Tried it with Edge browser and that worked but wont save to desktop. Oh well!
Can get into my account with Edge but no flights saved yet we have MAN-MRU booked for late June.
Will see if it resolves itself but may phone them if flights don'e reappear in a day or so.

Last edited by daisymay2; Jan 1, 2021 at 8:31 am
Old Jan 1, 2021, 8:57 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by daisymay2
Thanks. I think its firefox in my case. Tried it with Edge browser and that worked but wont save to desktop. Oh well!
Can get into my account with Edge but no flights saved yet we have MAN-MRU booked for late June.
Will see if it resolves itself but may phone them if flights don'e reappear in a day or so.
I believe TK uses Amadeus as its back end. Try putting your PNR into CheckMyTrip.com and see if it shows there.

If it shows in CMT, it is probably a TK website issue and your trip is OK. If not, then you need to call TK and see what the issue is.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Unhappy

Originally Posted by cheltzel
I believe TK uses Amadeus as its back end. Try putting your PNR into CheckMyTrip.com and see if it shows there.

If it shows in CMT, it is probably a TK website issue and your trip is OK. If not, then you need to call TK and see what the issue is.
Thanks!

Not my day. Tried to create account with CheckMyTrip and it wont verify it by email.

Managed to create account on phone and it says booking status unknown.

Last edited by daisymay2; Jan 1, 2021 at 9:47 am
Old Jan 1, 2021, 10:01 am

Thanks!

Not my day. Tried to create account with CheckMyTrip and it wont verify it by email.

Managed to create account on phone and it says booking status unknown.
My upcoming QR flight shows as "Confirmed" so I suspect your itinerary has not been ticketed by TK at this time. You may want to call or contact TK on social media to check on it.
daisymay2 likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 10:08 am
Original Poster

My upcoming QR flight shows as "Confirmed" so I suspect your itinerary has not been ticketed by TK at this time. You may want to call or contact TK on social media to check on it.
Thanks! My booking has been confirmed, seats booked etc for over a year and had to be changed twice. But now nothing.

Will ring them tomorrow plus ask them on FB or Twitter.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 10:38 am

Thanks! My booking has been confirmed, seats booked etc for over a year and had to be changed twice. But now nothing.

Will ring them tomorrow plus ask them on FB or Twitter.
It could also be something with CMT. But it will put your mind at ease if you reach out the TK and make sure.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Smile

It could also be something with CMT. But it will put your mind at ease if you reach out the TK and make sure.

Thanks again!

Had a reply on Twitter and they suggest using MMB rather than going into my flights!

Sorted.
Old Jan 3, 2021, 6:23 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
For the past two days have been unable to access TK website. Getting red error message as follows:

Error

A technical error has occurred.
2136fa81-1d5a-41ff-9cad-0046e7e42ea0

I tried to post a screenshot but it wasn't accepted.

Ayone else have a problem?

Usig W10 on Firefox.

Thanks!
I get the same using Chrome, does not go away after deleting cookies. When switching to Edge it goes away after deleting cookies but returns after first visit to website.
daisymay2 likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2021, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tobegold
I get the same using Chrome, does not go away after deleting cookies. When switching to Edge it goes away after deleting cookies but returns after first visit to website.
Thank you! Glad it's not just me!

Still cannot access my next flights and have to go via MMB and input the flight booking number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.