Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Trip report: Toronto to Istanbul business class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report: Toronto to Istanbul business class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2020, 9:33 am

HI again, I'm departing on Friday 10/9 from IAD to IST, just curious if anyone's taken this flight recently and has the service improved? Thanks!
Old Oct 3, 2020, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by cgambill
HI again, I'm departing on Friday 10/9 from IAD to IST, just curious if anyone's taken this flight recently and has the service improved? Thanks!
Unfortunately no, you would get a similar service to what's offered in this report and the other IAD-IST report.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by cgambill
I flew IST-IAD on 09/25, the service is still the same.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by max_kolesne
I flew IST-IAD on 09/25, the service is still the same.
Horrible, TK has destroyed what it used to be one of the finest J soft products

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.