Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Question... TK Exclusive Drive in Abu Dhabi?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2019, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

First time flying with TK (for December 2019). I called TK about this and I just want clarification as I can’t seem to find solid info on where the “exclusive drive” is included and I see that there are some changes to the program coming.

Booked YYZ- IST (4 hour connection) - AUH roundtrip through a consolidator. Should mention that the IST-AUH segment is operated by EY.

1. I understand we receive a driver in YYZ on departure and on our return to YYZ in January 2020 (we live within 35 miles of YYZ)

...what about in Abu Dhabi? We are staying in UAE at the beginning/ end of the trip for a few days and have separate tickets booked with Emirates (DXB-MLE roundtrip). Is the car service in UAE still under the 35 mile radius from TK (friends in the UAE claim that with J class bookings you can take the car service to Dubai ?).

Need to book a hotel for the first 2 nights in UAE and hoping to stay in Dubai. My second option (not preferred) was picking up a car at AUH staying on Yas Island and dropping off at DXB 2 days later.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-i...clusive-drive/
The complimentary drive is only provided in US and Canada gateway cities.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
In addition;

• Those with tickets for partner flights not operated by Turkish Airlines.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Thanks all for the clarification!
Old Jun 12, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Etihad however does offer chauffeur drive to anywhere in theUAE. Log into their site with your record locator and see if you are able to book it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.