Wiki Posts
Search

Incorrect mileage accrual on LO domestic

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2018, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Incorrect mileage accrual on LO domestic

Greetings!

Recently I took 4 domestic flights with Polish Lot (LO), using my TK Gold card. All of them got wrong mileage, way below the minima advertised on TK website:
https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-p...nes/index.html

For the respective classes (attached is my RT between WAW and POZ), which are V and S, I should have received 250 and 500 miles, and not 88 and 132.

I have already inquired about this with TK "feedback" tool, but with no effect yet. I will report if I know more from them. In the meantime - can anyone advise what could be the reason for this?

Thanks in advance and regards! Jan

Old Nov 22, 2018, 9:23 am

Programs: TK*G
I think the system update 2 days ago.
I can't see my flight table. Fortunately i see my miles...
Old Nov 22, 2018, 10:00 am
Original Poster

So it actualy is true that wathever they “improve”, they get it wrong..? thanks!

awter submitting my post I can acutually see that it is a milage as per actual distance multiplied by respective accrual percentage (not taking into consideration minimum accrual rule). Hopefully they will fix it.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 11:12 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by jan0809
So it actualy is true that wathever they “improve”, they get it wrong..? thanks!

awter submitting my post I can acutually see that it is a milage as per actual distance multiplied by respective accrual percentage (not taking into consideration minimum accrual rule). Hopefully they will fix it.
One of my favorite German phrases is “kaputt reparieren” ~ to break something while attempting to fix it.

I’m sure they will eventually get it sorted.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 6:53 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Weird - I flew KRK-WAW the other day and miles were credited correctly. Please report back, if you manager to push them to fix it.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 9:03 pm

I have tried to claim missing miles flown in c class and getting the message that miles cannot be earned in this class. If not in this class then it will be difficult to earn any miles. Another great update achievement by Turkish Airlines
Have just discovered it is working on mobile app

Last edited by grahamsue; Nov 23, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Old Nov 25, 2018, 5:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emer), TK ELPL (*G), Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold
I have the same issue with flights on Air Canada. Three out of four flights have accrued far too little miles.
I flew in business (booking class P) which should accrue 150% miles with 750 miles minimum.
My highlight is the trip from YVR to SFO which accrued 12 (!) miles
I sent an email to TK now... will report back what happens...
Old Nov 26, 2018, 5:18 am
Original Poster

so this is their response....

Old Nov 26, 2018, 11:15 am

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by jan0809

so this is their response....

None sense.

They sent you the mileage-page of TK instead of LO.

Write them again.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 11:19 am

In my experience, working with my local CTO proved much better than the (international) call center. Especially if you have status, I would suggest that you call your nearest TK ticket office.

Shuly
Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:10 am
Original Poster

I have resubmitted my claim with all explanations and here’s what I got in response... things get weirder.

Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:29 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Fixed?

I flew LO WAW-KRK this week in S-class and was correctly credited 500 miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.