Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

'5 x More Status Miles exclusive to the opening of Istanbul Airport!'

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'5 x More Status Miles exclusive to the opening of Istanbul Airport!'

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2019, 5:05 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by nicolas3112
Yeah, I also received the bonus status miles; however the bonus (= award) miles have not been credited. Knowing TK’s track records when it comes to promotions, I am getting worried. In 2017, I actually had to threaten them with a lawsuit and get in touch with a Turkish law firm to force them credit me the miles I had earned through the « 4 times status miles for business flights » hoping for the best
You would not get any bonus award miles, just the normal for the flights. The promo is for 5x status miles only. Since those are added to your status, you got everything you should by the t&c of promotion. My friend got at first 5x bonus miles but they were deducted to his account afterwards.
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by axxoo25
Thats's not true.

TK announced from the very beginning of this campaign, that TK has the right to change the conditions.

And actually, TK did not change really the condition, TK just made clear, that this campaign is valid vor Baku, ERC/ADB/ESB/AYT.
Originally Posted by Crixus
I'm sorry but I see it is written that the conditions and definition of the promotion can be changed by TK at any time at their discretion. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about that.
Originally Posted by hfly
The original e-mail was very clear that it was these five destinations ONLY.
Just to mention that, as a sorry from Turkish Airlines for their misinformation concerning TZX, ADA and GZT flights, my Elite status was extended another two years. They haven't responded to my complaint but I knew that other passengers that had the same issue had also gotten their status extended for another two years. ( For Elites, another 2 years in Elite; for Elite Plus's, another 2 years in Elite Plus ) Actually I would probably be Elite Plus this summer or fall so probably the extension that they made to my account wouldn't be beneficial for me.

Passengers who started their journey at Classic and waited for x5 miles to be credited on their TZX, ADA and GZT flights received nothing at the moment.

Complaining TK usually works but it's almost impossible to predict what to receive as a "sorry gift".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.