Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interline Baggage to AC?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Interline Baggage to AC?

I'm flying IST-ATL in J arriving at 1950. Going to book ATL-YYZ in Y on AC departing 0645 on a separate PNR. I know TK interlines with AC for baggage, would anyone happen to know if the agents in IST would check my bags through all the way to YYZ? Also, would I be able to get the 2x32kg allowance? The connection is under 12 hours.

My other alternative would be to book myself in J to get the bag allowance but trying to see if I can avoid doing that.

Thanks!
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:42 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Baggage interlining is possible in surprising airline combinations and can even reach across global alliances. Your J-to-Y change may be a problem if you check two bags.

However, even with a single bag, it really depends on the competence/willingness and mood of your check-in agent. My guess is they will say no, but I’d be happy to be proven wrong.

Please let us know how it turned out!

Last edited by gr8pirate; Dec 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.