Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

OLCI Full at T-13, should I expect to fly?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors / UA M+ / TK M&S Elite

I'm flying bkk-ist-jfk (TK69 - TK0003) tonight and olci showed full and won't even show me seat selection for TK0003.

The question is: should I expect to fly tonight and what can I do to maximize my chances of getting a seat, aside from getting to the bkk tk desk super early?

TIA!

UPDATE: everything (so far, I'm writing this from the gate at bkk) worked out just fine. OLCI allowed me to check in at the same time the actual TK counter opened, even got my customary aisle seats! Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Last edited by TPACjv; Dec 17, 2017 at 8:41 am Reason: update
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I'm quite certain that you will get a seat. Just because no seats are available for OLCI doesn't mean that all seats are taken - seats will often be blocked and only allocated at airport. Expect to travel as booked!
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:45 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
OP, I hope you make it out well, please post a follow-up!
Old Dec 17, 2017, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors / UA M+ / TK M&S Elite
Thanks for the encouragement! Will definitely update after I check in a few hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.