Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Entering GE (KTN) into TK reservation

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2022, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Were you able to enter KTN at OLCI or did it have to be done at the counter?
At OLCI as shown above, & the counter agent at the airport asked me if I had "TSA number" before moments later seeing it was already there.
miamiflyer8 likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 6:22 am

Programs: Costco Gold Star, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
JFK TK004 on 07/14:

I OLCI'd the day before and put in my KTN, but could not get bp as the norm is ex-US. I went to the counter and did not mention TSA Pre or KTN as I was curious to see if it worked. My JFK-IST bp printed with TSAPRECHK and so did my IST-ARN one for some reason. I went to the checkpoint and the dragon who initially checks your bp before letting you proceed was surprised that my TK bp had TSAPRE. Line was short to reach the ID checker who stamped the bp with a red stamp saying JFK TSAPRE √. He said to show it to the person policing the line who'll let you keep your shoes and belts on and "more than likely will ask you to remove you laptop", ended up being the case.

Worked well IMO as JFK T1 checkpoint isn't pleasant and others reported issues with TSAPRECHK printing.
TPACjv likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.