Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New version of THY.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:00 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, TK*G E+, ALL/Accor Plat
I have tried to use the new TK website at least 100 times without success. It is diabolically bad. No wonder the Americans invented the saying: 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 10:45 am

It was broke...

Shuly
MichaelBaku likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 8:12 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by shuly
It was broke...

Shuly
We didn't realize how not-broke it was until they tried to fix it

I still revert to the old website every time I go to the website. It definitely sucks, but at least most of the features work as intended and the information is somewhat accurate and upto date.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 10:53 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Manage Booking

Originally Posted by CoweyB
Until the new website came I would send a Direct Message on Twitter to @TK_HelpDesk and they would select seats for me in a matter of an hour or two. I'm sure they could select special meal as well.
I have a TK award ticket booked through United. UA gave me the ticket number starting with 016, but not a TK booking reference number (only United confirmation #). I keep getting an error message when I try to access my reservation through the TK website. Is there a trick here that I am missing? Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 3, 2017, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by MillValleyMom
I have a TK award ticket booked through United. UA gave me the ticket number starting with 016, but not a TK booking reference number (only United confirmation #). I keep getting an error message when I try to access my reservation through the TK website. Is there a trick here that I am missing? Thanks for your help!
You need TK PNR to do manage booking on TK website. You can get it by contacting TK and give them your name, date of travel, flight number, and eTicket number. Most of TK agents will give TK PNR to you. A few will give UA PNR to you (so you will have to contact them again).
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by godsquare
You need TK PNR to do manage booking on TK website. You can get it by contacting TK and give them your name, date of travel, flight number, and eTicket number. Most of TK agents will give TK PNR to you. A few will give UA PNR to you (so you will have to contact them again).
Thanks! I did call and was given the number; however, I still was not able to pull up the reservation on the new website. I was able to do it when I switched over to the old version. Thanks again!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: SPG PLT 100+, TK ELITE+
Anyone knows if its possible to use old TK website? http://promotion.turkishairlines.com/ worked before but now it redirects to the new website which is slow and absolute pain to use!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 2:01 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Originally Posted by hugovox
Anyone knows if its possible to use old TK website? Book International Flights and Airline tickets | Turkish Airlines worked before but now it redirects to the new website which is slow and absolute pain to use!
It works for me.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by flyerby

It works for me.

All the way? For me, i can go through a couple of screens before it reverts to the new site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.