Wiki Posts
Search

New version of THY.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
New version of THY.com

The new version of webpage is driving me crazy. After I managed to log in to my TK account, it shows the details of completely different person, unable to change it, unable to access my statement.

Any hint how to switch to the old version? The button "revert to old version" doesn't work

Edit: this strange version opens for me only when accessing from japanese IP. When using EU, all is good in the old page.

Last edited by sinus; Jun 19, 2016 at 8:48 am
Old Jun 19, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: TK M&S Elite+ - Marriott Rewards Gold - Hertz 5 Stars
never seen this new version...how do you get it?
i'd be very happy to see improvements in TK website as till now is ages behind the others and seems the M&S part is not integrated with the rest fo the website...
Old Jun 20, 2016, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
It was opening all the time yesterday, no matter what country I chose and language. Accessed from Japan. When I turned on my vpn from Europe, there was this normal old version.

Today even from Japan, it opens the old one. Maybe they have reversed the change. Was even worse than old one, total nightmare, like a beta version. And when I logged in to my M&S account, it showed correctly only the name, the address and date of birth were some other.

Here is the link: https://p.turkishairlines.com/en-us/index.html

Last edited by sinus; Jun 20, 2016 at 7:35 am
Old Jun 20, 2016, 10:20 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Perhaps finally something is boiling and Japan was a beta version. Let's see.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 3:15 pm

Programs: M&Bonus Gold, TK Elite, Alitalia Freccia Alata, TopBonus Gold
TK New Wedesign

Hey,

I just came across what seems like Turkish Airline's new webpage...

It has some GREAT new features like booking cars and hotels straight through them in order to also see the possible earned miles. Funnily enough, I cannot find any sort of announcements about this new website or indeed when it launches, anywhere.

I am assuming some of you have come across it already?
Cheers
Old Dec 18, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
The new webpage is very slow.
On the boarding passes printed via new webpage the status is not recognized (works OK for BP reprinted on the old one)
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:43 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
How do you access the new website? I keep getting to the old website when clicking the links.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 1:29 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, TK Elite +, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LH4116
How do you access the new website? I keep getting to the old website when clicking the links.
It's only available in a few countries as of now. You can access it by using a VPN and spoofing your IP address to a US based one.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 3:22 pm

Programs: M&Bonus Gold, TK Elite, Alitalia Freccia Alata, TopBonus Gold
Originally Posted by LH4116
I am in Japan right now however, just used: https://p.turkishairlines.com/
Old Dec 19, 2016, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've gotten this periodically since mid-June in different places. It has been as buggy as hell, which is why in the six months that it has been live it has not lasted very long and not been pushed into too many markets.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 4:15 am

Programs: UA PG, IHG Diamond Amb
Getting the new page from Japan and can't see my booking. Keeps telling me im on a group reservation and can't find my name in the group!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:04 am

Programs: TK *G, SkyTeam Elite Plus
Screenshots of new TK website

I'm big fan of flyertalk.com, especially this forum here so I decided for my first post to write something helpful. So I took bunch of screenshots of the new TK website which I hope will be launch in the near future.

New site is available only in few countries (I was using Japanese VPN) and using p.turkishairlines.com URL only.

I'm really satisfied with how new website looks. I'm also in IT myself and can tell that TK really did a good job with modern look, especially on UX part.

Be aware that there is still a lot of bugs and that is probably the main reason why TK team is pushing this only partially to some customers around the world (some sort of user testing and gathering feedback which is usual when doing new versions). But it definitely promising.

For me the best feature of the new TK site is Miles & Smiles section. After you login with M&S account there is bunch of the things you can do:

- see your upcoming flights
- edit your upcoming flights
- much more data is being gathered under profile section
- registering companions (friends)
- inviting friends to Miles and smiles and getting bonus miles
- bonus miles to status miles conversion
- protecting your miles from expiring
- bunch more stuff that you can see from attached screenshots

I hope that work they did on the new website will also reflect on the mobile app and that we will receive some updates there also. It does not make sense today to not be able to see and edit your upcoming flights when you login to M&S (under mobile app). For this currently you need to know your PNR etc.. And also new design is much better then current mobile design.

P.S - I tried to remove all my personal information from the screenshots that I took, but if you still find something please let me know.

Screenshots
--------------------------------------------

Homepage

TK classes, fleet, entertainment etc...

Flight planning

Flight planning - map view

FAQ section

Miles & smiles dashboard

Upcoming flight details in Miles & Smiles account

Seat selection

Miles & Smiles profile

Miles & Smiles status overview & miles actions

Miles & Smiles special offers

Booking Miles & Smiles award ticket

Old Dec 23, 2016, 7:14 pm

I get this for over a month now and I'm not really happy with it. Not that the old website is great, but this is just really bad. There's loads of information I frequently use like this page: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...s/when-you-fly and it's not available in the same way on the new website.

Looks fancy, but doesn't really deliver IMO.
Old Dec 27, 2016, 11:31 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, TK*G E+, ALL/Accor Plat
I have tried to use the new website in several different countries and have given up each time. Fortunately, it is easy to switch to the old website. However, users should be aware that TK are not updating certain information on the old website - for example, the recent reduction in A3 earning classes has not been added!
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:37 pm

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
The new US site is absolutely awful. Links to point redemption/earning charts from google redirect to the main homepage, which I am now completely unable to view on Safari, Chrome or Firefox on a Macbook.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.